We all play a part in the consciousness of the planet. Our individual thoughts, words and actions form the “Collective Consciousness” of humanity. Our collective consciousness of consumption has brought us to a point in time where climate change and global warming have become serious issues for our planet. Individually and collectively, we can help minimize and eventually even reverse the negative effects of climate change and over consumption.
We all need to “Bloom Where We’re Planted”, and for us at California Green Press, it’s in the industries of Graphic Design and Print. While the print industry may never be totally “Green”, there are major steps being taken to limit the carbon footprint left on the planet from this industry. Among these improvements in the industry are soy-based and vegetable-based inks with very low VOC’s, 100% PCW recycled papers and even tree-free papers.
We see it as our responsibility to our local community and the global community to help educate our clients, to the best of our knowledge, on what’s available in terms of new, earth friendly products and technologies in the Graphic Arts and Print Industries, as well as further educating ourselves in this process.
California Green Press provides its clients with High Quality Print and Graphic Design. Placing an emphasis on customer satisfaction, our business has been built on integrity, trust and performance. We consider each project a partnership with our client and view clear communication as an essential element in creating successful print media campaigns. We offer Offset, Digital and Large Format.
- Our offset print presses are perfectly suited for long run full color or spot color work.
- We use soy and vegetable based inks exclusively with most of our inks at about 3% VOC output, and our highest end inks at almost 0% VOC’s.
- We encourage our clients to use, high content, PCW, mixed sources recycled stocks.
- All of our premium environmental stocks are manufactured with 100% green energy, and are FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified, SFI approved and chlorine and acid free.
- We offer Tree Free Papers, including Wheat, Sugar Cane, Bamboo, Hemp, Cotton and Limestone.
- Our digital presses are the perfect “short run solution” for short run color printing.
- The digital presses pull less power than offset and require less paper for set up and make ready on jobs, thus making the digital press an earth friendly alternative for short run color work.
- Our digital presses use non toxic toners and do not generate hazardous waste. Our toners contain no petroleum distillates.
- Our toner cartridges are either recycled or reused.
Large Format Printing
- We have high end Epson and Hewlett Packard large format printers.
- We print on a myriad of stocks including bamboo and 100% cotton as well as earth friendly Vinyl alternative stock.
- Backlit Film, Light Boxes, Mesh Banners, Window Clings.
We can print on rigid materials like Styrene, PVC, Coroplast, and Aluminum.